- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Prerna NOT to die, will come back in bold avatar
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Maya plans to kill Rudra on his wedding day
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Rohit decides to end his marriage with Sonakshi
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan reveals Rashmi Desai has received less votes that Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions
- Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar: Sidharth Shukla gets ready to get out and fight with Asim Riaz, BIG REACTIONS from Twitterrati
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani latest gossips, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani latest news, ETRETR Latest news, ETRETR Gossips, ETRETR Spoilers, ETR2 upcoming twists, future story
Gear up for some interesting drama in the upcoming episode of Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani serial on Zee TV where Ranaji (Siddhant Karnick) would get engaged to Gayatri (Drashti Dhami).
Ranaji is getting engaged again with Rageshwari (Anjum Fakih) emotionally having blackmailed him to marry him while Ranaji is upset with Gayatri for hiding a truth related to Sartaj.
The engagement drama will see Gayatri is helpless and dances on the song. Gayatri’s problems are not ending. Rageshwari dances with Rana ji holding a knife.
Ranaji gets sad and tells Gayatri that he loves her. They have a hug.
Rajmata and Badi Rani dance on the song Hoton me aisi baat…Raj Mata signs Rageshwari and is angry on her. Its sangeet of Rana ji’s third marriage and Raj Mata has to dance. There is twist in the song chosen for Raj Mata’s dance. She has got a secret of Badi Rani and Rageshwari. Badi Rani is supporting Raj Mata in dance. Raj Mata doesn’t want Ranaji to marry Rageshwari. Rageshwari dances with Ranaji in cheap style. Rana ji is not happy seeing Raj Mata dancing. Gayatri cries seeing Rana ji’s engagement.
What happens next? Well, the latest precap of the show already shows that Gayatri will see Sartaj once again and will chase him. Sartaj would attack Gayatri and she would get hurt.
Will Gayatri be able to stop Ranaji and Rageshwari’s marriage?
Keep reading this space for more updates and twists in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani!