- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Zee TV serial Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani latest news, ETRETR Gossips
Here’s latest buzz from the sets of Zee TV’s Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
According to a report, the lead actors of the show Sartaj Gill and Eisha Singh aka Raja and Rani got injured while shooting for a scene for the TV show.
Apparently, Sarrtaj had to lift Eisha and escape from the police. But he fell while running due to a stone.
A source from the sets shared “Sarrtaj tried to shield the blow by keeping her off the ground and was able to save her head from getting hurt. But the stone scraped against Eisha’s skin. Sarrtaj, himself, got hurt in the course of this minor accident”.
The medical officers present on the sets suggested Eisha not to remove her bandage. So, to explain the bandage in the show, the makers decided to show a similar accident on screen.
Talking about the incident, Eisha shared “I am thankful to God that nothing major happened to me, as the stone was just next to me and my head could have been badly hurt. Thanks to Sarrtaj who saved me in the nick of time. Everyone in the production house was tense when we fell.”