- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
Television Latest News, TV Gossips
Here’s good news for fans of Sanaya Irani!
It is known that TV actress Sanaya Irani (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Rangrasiya fame) is all set to make a come back in Star Plus upcoming show “Meenu Mausi“.
Sanaya was last seen as celebrity contestant in participated in Colors’ Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 and her fans have been eagerly waiting to see back on small screen.
She will be back as Meenu Mausi, taking care of three kids on the show.
The story line of the show is similar to Aamir Khan, Juhi Chalwa’s movie ‘Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke’ but the only change would be that Sanaya will play the role of Aamir Khan as she will take care of her sister’s kids.
Sanaya takes the kids’ responsibility alone until his onscreen love Harshad Chopra comes in her life.
Yes, that right!
According to latest reports, popular TV actor Harshad Chopra will be paired opposite Sanaya in “Meenu Mausi”.
Harshad is recognized for his role of Prem Juneja in Balaji series Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. He was last seen in a lead role in Humsafars on Sony TV.
What do you think about Sanaya and Harshad’s onscreen jodi? Leave your views in comments section below!