- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 17 October 2019 Written Update: Bajaj realizes mistake unites AnuPre
- YRKKH Spoiler: Kairav's Birthday Party, Vedika's Ex drama
- Kundali Bhagya Diwali special episode update: Kareena bua plans Mahira-Karan engagement
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Kartik gives sole custody of Kairav to Naira
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Stolen engagement ring drama ahead
Television Latest News, TV Gossips
Rivalry between two channels can often prove costly for actors and Arjun Bijlani is the latest victim of this.
It had been earlier reported that Arjun was finalised to play the new hero (new Kunj) Zee TV’s ‘Tashan-E-Ishq’, replacing actor Sidhant Gupta. However, the team working on the show replaced him quickly after finding out about his participation in “Jahalk Dikhla Jaa 9” which airs on a rival channel.
Confirming that Arjun was caught in the crossfire between two channels, a source associated with the show said, “Sidhant had to exit the show for the same reason. He was keen on taking up a dance reality show that he was approached for. It becomes difficult for an actor to balance two shows at a time. They didn’t want a repeat of that with Arjun.”
“In the past too, there have been cases where channels have stopped their actors from taking up reality shows on a rival channel,” says another source.
It is now reported that actor Naman Shaw will play the new lead in ‘Tashan-E-Ishq’. Incidentally, Naman has earlier replaced actors in several shows, including Anuj Thakur in ‘Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga’ and Jay Bhanushali in ‘Kairee — Rishta Khatta Meetha’.