- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 17 October 2019 Written Update: Bajaj realizes mistake unites AnuPre
- YRKKH Spoiler: Kairav's Birthday Party, Vedika's Ex drama
- Kundali Bhagya Diwali special episode update: Kareena bua plans Mahira-Karan engagement
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Kartik gives sole custody of Kairav to Naira
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Stolen engagement ring drama ahead
Massive fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Cinevista Studio
A massive fire that broke out at Cinevista studio in east central Mumbai this evening has been brought under control.
Eight fire engines and six water tankers had been rushed to the studio, located in Kanjurmarg.
As per latest reports, two TV serials were being shot at the studio – Bepanaah (Colors) and Haasil (Sony TV). All actors and crew members of Bepanah and Hasil exited the studio and are reported to be safe.
Videos on Twitter showed the fire covering a massive area around the studio with smoke billowing into the sky, which could be seen even from a few kilometres away.
— ANI (@ANI) January 6, 2018
The fire department said that it received a call at 8:07 pm and the fire engines reached the spot at 8:25 pm. According to the city administration there are no casualties and the people are being evacuated to safer places. The situation is under control.
The blaze, according to preliminary reports, started at a generator in the studio. It was reported to be a level 3 fire, which calls for immediate evacuation and access only to firefighters.
Cinevista Studio is run by Prem Kishen, son of actor Premnath. Located in a five acre property, the Cinevista studio has over 30 shooting locations.