- Kumkum Bhagya 13 October 2019 update: Pragya remembers King
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tu Spoilers: Rohit gets shot by Karan
- Erica Fernandes to make special appearance on this show
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 11 October 2019 Update: Vedika insults Naira
- First Look of Aamna Sharif as New Komolika in Kasautii Zindagi Kay, PICs inside
Gulmohar Grand, Latest News, Gossips, Star Cast, Timings
Television actor Gaurav Chopra has always been seen flaunting his grown out locks.
However, the tall and hadsome actor has gone in for a hairdo and look similar to that of Indian cricketer Virat Kohli for his upcoming TV show “Gulmohar Grand”.
Last seen in Savdhaan India Gaurav will be playing the main lead of Aniruddh in “Gulmohar Grand”. His role required him to let go of his long hair and sport a Virat-inspired look. And while this was a tough decision for him, Gaurav finally said yes to the haircut after much persuasion from the production team, said a source.
Gaurav is said to have drawn many compliments for his new look.
Star Plus’s new offering Gulmohar Grand, a finite series of 26 episodes, will give an insight into the world of a five-star hotel.
Each episode will have a different and gripping story, showcasing the glamorous and luxurious world of hotels, but also introducing a world of hotels in a way that has never been seen before on Indian television, said a statement.
Gaurav Chopra and Aakanksha Singh will be seen in Lead Roles in this finite series.
Gulmohar Grand Serial will be Launched on May 3, 2015 and is slated to air on Star Plus Channel at 10.00 PM.