- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki update: Preeto introduces Mahi to Soumya
- Kundali Bhagya 17 July 2019 Update: Mahesh gets critical, Preeta find the pen drive
- Bahu Begum latest news: Azaan and Shayra Elan-e-nikah rasam ahead
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke 17 July 2019 Update: Kuhu asks Mishti to apologize to Meenakshi
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 July 2019 Written Update: Naira backs off knowing of Kartik's remarriage
Television latest news, TV serial gossips
Actor Gautam Gulati has joined Rajkummar Rao and Shruti Haasan in Ajay K. Pannalal’s Behen Hogi Teri.
The 29-year-old, who is currently in Lucknow for the film’s shoot, shared the news on Instagram by thanking filmmaker Tony D’Souza for giving him a chance once again.
“‘Behen Hogi Teri’. Thanks Tony D’Souza. God bless you for always being there for me,” he posted along with an image of him holding the clapperboard.
Gautam and D’souza have previously worked in Azhar, where the actor essayed the role of former Indian cricketer Ravi Shastri.
Amul Vikas Mohan, one of the producers of Behen Hogi Teri, also welcomed Gautam to the cast by tweeting: “Lucknow waalon… Apni girlfriends sambhaalo, Gautam Gulati sheher mein aa chukein hain.”