- Kasauti Zindagi Ki update: Prerna to get shot, Anurag gets blamed
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Sonakshi to accept Sumit marriage proposal
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum: Sonakshi meets Naren at hospital, Big epidemic drama ahead
- TRP Week 06 2020, Kundali Bhagya tops TRP charts, Top 10 TV Serials
- Kundali Bhagya update: Sherlin decides to go against Mahira to save her
Television latest news, TV serial gossips
Actor Gautam Gulati has joined Rajkummar Rao and Shruti Haasan in Ajay K. Pannalal’s Behen Hogi Teri.
The 29-year-old, who is currently in Lucknow for the film’s shoot, shared the news on Instagram by thanking filmmaker Tony D’Souza for giving him a chance once again.
“‘Behen Hogi Teri’. Thanks Tony D’Souza. God bless you for always being there for me,” he posted along with an image of him holding the clapperboard.
Gautam and D’souza have previously worked in Azhar, where the actor essayed the role of former Indian cricketer Ravi Shastri.
Amul Vikas Mohan, one of the producers of Behen Hogi Teri, also welcomed Gautam to the cast by tweeting: “Lucknow waalon… Apni girlfriends sambhaalo, Gautam Gulati sheher mein aa chukein hain.”