- Naati Pinky Ki Lambi Love Story Cast, Wiki, Story, Pics
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 13 December 2019 update: Sonakshi to meet Pooja's mom Rani
- Tanmay Mainkar 2020 Calendar: Surbhi Chandna, Erica Fernandes, Mohsin Khan, Shivangi Joshi to feature, SEE PHOTOS
- TRP of Serials/Shows, Week 49 2019, Top 10 List
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans wish #GetWellSoonSidharth on twitter, want Sidharth to come back soon
Ace actress Gautami Kapoor will be part of a upcoming show on Star Plus
Popular and talented actress Gautami Kapoor is all set to make a comeback on TV in Star Plus upcoming show “Lallu” based of an emotional concept.
This new show will be produced by Hemal Thakkar and Paresh Rawal’s Playtime Creations. The show will trace the journey of a girl who would be 21 years old, but will have a mind of a 7 years old. The story will dwell on the emotional journey of the mother and daughter.
Gautami will be seen playing the lead role of the mother in the show.
The team has shot the pilot of the show and awaits the result of the research. However, we have got to hear that the channel has very much liked the concept and the way the pilot has been shot.
Gautami is well known for her role of Jaya in Kehta Hai Dil on STAR Plus. She was last seen playing the role of Simran in Parvarrish – Season 2 on Sony TV. She has also acted in many Marathi Movies.
There is no confirmation of the lead actress who would be see essaying the role of Gautami’s daughter in Lallu.