- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Television latest news, TV serial gossips
Here’s good news for fans of Bigg Boss 10 winner Manveer Gurjar who are waiting to see him back on TV.
According to latest reports, Manveer, with his best friend and Bigg Boss 10 contestant Manu Punjabi will soon be seen on Colors TV. The duo will seen seen judging Colors TV’s Chhote Miyaan 4 comedy show along with the other judges with Sohail Khan and Neha Dhupia.
See the pictures here
Chhote Miyaan 4 is a comedy reality show which showcases the most talented kids from across the country. The show will be hosted by host and comedian Bharti Singh.
Manveer Gurjar and Manu Punjabi will be seen hosting the show only for one episode as special guests.
Manu and Manveer who entered the Bigg Boss House as commoners had became best friends along with Bhojpuri actress, Monalisa Antra, and their gang used to be called as M3.
Now, its surely going to be a treat for their fans to see them back together on small screen.