- Ishq Subhan Allah Gossips: New entry of actress Deepali Saini ahead
- Kulfi Kumar Bajewala upcoming: Amyra Birthday celebration and big twists ahead
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai: Sameer upset with Naina during party
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Naksh decides to give Krish to Naira
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki upcoming twists: Prerna to hide her pregnancy from Anurag
TV serial gossips – Bengali TV show latest news
Colors Bangla is all set to to launch a new show titled Hometheatre which will telecast the popular theaters of Bengal. The theatres which were once very popular and have artistic value will be shown on TV with Hometheater.
The show is being produced by actor-politician Bratya Basu and will partner with famous playwrights and theatre stalwarts to produce over 24 plays.
Along with Bratya, the makers of the show will also bring forward work of renowned playwrights like Ujjwal Chattopadhyay and Bibhash Chakroborty.
It is reported that notable theater personalities Soumitra Chattopadhyay, Debshankar Haldar, Goutam Halder, Subhasish Mukhopadhyay, Anirban Bhattacharya, and Debjani Majo have been roped in to for this projeect.
Hometheater would well-known theaters including Boma, Ruddhasangeet, Phera, Winkle Twinkle, Joy Maa Kali Boarding, Anusondhan and Bikele Bhorer Sorshe Phool. The makers paln to launch season two of Hometheater, if the show gets a positive response.
Talking about the same, he Hemlock Society and Double Feluda fame actor shared that now that we are exploring this form, in future people will be able to watch the works of theatre personalities like Goutam Halder, Subhasish Mukhopadhyay and many others.
Home Theater show will start from 16th April airing every Sunday at 6 pm.