- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Qubool Hai fame actress Nisha Nagpal to create more trouble for Kabir and Zara
Zee TV’s Ishq Subhan Allah has managed to be one of the popular shows on television. The show highlights women empowerment and triple talaq. It opened as one of the top 10 shows on TRP charts.
In the current episodes there is a lot of planning and plotting by Rukhsar to destroy Zara (Eisha Singh) and Kabir’s (Adnan Khan) marriage. But soon the story will have a shift and a new character will be introduced to add more trouble in the lives of the lovebirds.
Actress Nisha Nagpal will soon be making an entry in the show. Nisha, who made her TV debut with Zee TV’s Qubool Hai will be making a comeback on the small screen with this Muslim daily soap. Nisha was so happy when she got the offer and could easily relate to her character from Qubool Hai a lot.
Thus it can be assumed that she will be the villain who will bring more trouble in the life of Zara and Kabir. Nisha will play the character of Nilofer, who is a friend of Rukhsar, and will spread negativity in everyone’s life.
Nisha has already started shooting and will be seen in the upcoming episodes. Ruksar and Nilofer joining hands together will make everyone’s life miserable.
Will Zara be able to save her family from all evil plans of Ruksar and Nilofer?
What do you think about the upcoming track of Ishq Subhan Allah? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to TellyDhamaal for more latest news, gossips and updates from Ishq subhan Allah.