- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Spoilers: Sippy family ask Rohit to propose Sonakshi
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki to take 10 years leap, Mahi-Harman blessed with a daughter
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 August 2019 Episode Update: Kartik introduces Vedika as his wife to Naira
- Vidya serial on Colors: cast, wiki, story, pics, promo, time
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 16 August 2019 Written Update
Star Plus Ishqbaaz serial gossips, Ishqbaaz latest news
Star Plus show Ishqbaaz has managed to grab the attention of its viewers with story line about the inseparable bonding between the three Oberoi brothers Nakuul Mehta (Shivaay), Kunal Jaisingh (Omakara) and Leenesh Mattoo (Rudra)
Although Nakuul Mehta was already famous for his show Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaar but his Oberoi brothers, Kunal Jaisingh aka Omkara and Leenesh Mattoo aka Rudra have a good fan following now for their characters.
However, here’s some bad news for fans of Omkara and Rudra.
According to a latest report on a leading online portal, Kunal and Leenesh have been ill from last week and are not shooting currently. Both of the actors are suffering from Dengue.
“Leenesh and Kunal have been in pretty bad shape post the diagnosis. Leenesh has been recuperating at home, while Kunal has been shifted to a hospital this morning,” shared a source.
Mreenal Deshraj, who plays the role of their onscreen mother said “Yes, it is sad that the boys are down with dengue. Though I have not been able to go and meet them, I have been in constant touch. Both are really sick. We wish them a speedy recovery.”
We too wish that Kunal and Leenesh get well soon!