- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
#ITA2017 17th Indian Television Academy Awards – Jennifer Winget, Nakuul Mehta, Vivian Dsena win BIG
The 17th Indian Television Academy Awards (ITA Awards 2017 took place on November 5 and our popular TV personalities were seen all dressed for the night.
The award night was graced by many actors from hit shows like Naagin, Beyhadh, Ishaqbaaaz, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and many others. We got to see Mouni Roy, Arjun Bijlani, Adaa Khan, Kunal Jaisingh, Nakuul Mehta, Shrenu Parikh, Surbhi Chandna , Mansi Srivastava, Kanchi Singh and Rohan Mehra, Avika Gor, Vivian Dsena, Kishwer Merchant, Ravi Dubey, Jennifer Winget among others.
While many topped the best-dressed award on the red carpet, many took the awards back in their kitties.
Jennifer Winget, for playing Maaya in Beyhadh, won the revered Best Actress Drama award. While the Best Actor Drama award was shared between Nakuul Mehta and Vivian DSena.
Here is a list of winners from ITA Awards 2017:
Best Actress Drama: Jennifer Winget
Best Actor Popular: Nakuul Mehta & Vivian DSena
Best Actor Drama: Purab Kohli
Best Actress Popular: Helly Shah
Best Costume: Neerushaa Nikhat for Chandrakanta
Most Entertaining Personality On TV: Manish Paul
Most Popular TV Personality: Farah Khan
Best Show: Ishqbaaz
full list to be updated soon.
Check out the pictures/pics of your favouirte actors/actress at ITA Awards 2017: