- Kundali Bhagya 12 December 2019 update: Shrishti forces Mahira to back out of engagement
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoilers: Vedika bails out Akshat with hidden motive
- Choti Sardarni update: Sarabjeet's Pani Puri surprise for Meher
- Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka spoilers: Tabeezi saves Aman family, Roshni to die saving Aman
- Sidharth Shukla Birthday Special: Find out all the records he broke during his stint in Bigg Boss 13
Jamai Raja Latest news, upcoming twists, future story, spoilers
The last episode of Zee TV serial “Jamai Raja” saw a major turning point in the show with death of Sid (Ravi Dubey) and Roshni (Nia Sharma).
It is known that Jamai Raja will seen a generation leap with actress Nia Sharma quitting the show after the death sequence. Lead actor Ravi Dubey will be essaying role of Karanvir, Sid and Roshni’s son.
Post leap, the show will see new entry and joining the star cast would be Praneeta Sahu now known as Pranitaa Pandit who is knwon for her role Surbhi of Colors’ Uttaran. She will be seen playing the role of Kajal, Karanvir’s sister.
Pranitaa Sahu will make a comeback to TV after a couple of years. The actress had turned an entrepreneur back in 2014, due to which she left acting. Her company which was earlier named Parikatha Entertainment is now changed to Jupiter Telly & Digitial Creations. She currently has a show on air on DD Kisan as a producer.
Talking about her comeback on small screen, Pranita shared “It feels great actually. It was like starting all over again. TV is my first love, once an actor always an actor”.