- Bigg Boss 13 gossips: Asim Riaz loses Elite Club membership?
- Sidharth Shukla wants to leave Bigg Boss 13, Twitterati reacts, gets big support from fans
- Kundali Bhagya 20 January 2020 written update: Karan in a dilemma over Mahira's accusations against Preeta
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 20 January 2020 update: Rohit blames Sonakshi for breaking his family
- Bigg Boss 13 update: Sidharth Shukla and Asim Riaz ugly fight starts a war on twitter by fans, MUST SEE REACTIONS
Kapil Sharma and wife Ginni Chatrath are now proud parents of a baby girl
Ace comedian and TV host Kapil Sharma and wife Ginni Chatrath have been blessed with a baby girl. Kapil took to twitter on 10 December 2019 and shared the good news with his fans and followers.
He shared ” Blessed to have a baby girl …. need ur blessings.. love u all .. jai mata di “
Many celebrities commented on Kapil’s post, congratulating him. Singer Guru Randhawa wrote, Congrats my paji. I’m officially a Chacha now.
Kapil and Ginni got married last year in December on December 12, 2018 in Jalandhar. It is in July that the news of Ginni’s pregnancy came out. Kapil and Ginni went to Canada for their babymoon.
Tellydhamaal wishes many congratulations to Kapil and Ginni!
On the career front, Kapil Sharma’s show “The Kapil Sharma Show” (Sony TV) is among the most watched programmes on television. Apart from Kapil, popular names like Krushna Abhishek, Chandan Prabhakar, Kiku Sharda, Bharti Singh and Sumona Chakravarti are also a part of the comedy and celebrity chat show.