- Kumkum Bhagya 21 November 2019 update: Abhi and Pragya relation suffers because of Priyanka
- Kundali Bhagya 21 November 2019 update: Mahira mom against Karan-Mahira marriage
- Yeh Hai Chahatein gossips: This actor joins the star cast
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 21 November 2019 Written Update
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Halloween party drama ahead
Colors Kasam serial upcoming twists, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki latest gossips
Tellydhamaal had earlier reported that the makers of Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki are all set bring a major development in its story line with yet another re-incarnation twist!
Yes, the lead actors of Kasam, Sharad Malhotra and Kratika Sengar aka Rishi and Tanuja will be re-born in new avatar.
Loyal fans would know that earlier when the makers had seen in leap in the story with re-incarnation, it was only the female lead Kratika Sengar who was reborn. But now, both the lead characters will meet with their end, and they will be reborn again with a mission to reunite at least in the new birth.
Viewers will get to see lot of new entries in the show. Actors Karan Goddwani, Reyaansh Vir Chdha and Shamin Mannan have joined the star cast of Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.
As per latest reports, veteran actors Major Bikramjeet Kanwarpal and Manjushri Kulkarni have been signed in to play important roles in Kasam.
“Bikramjeet and Manjushri will be playing the parents of Ssharad Malhotra in the post reincarnation storyline.”
Actress Manjushri is known for her role in SAB TV’s Mrs. Tendulkar while actor Bikramjeet has been part of amny movies and TV shows.
Are you looking forward to leap in Kasam? Do share your thoughts/views in the section below!