- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki update: Preeto introduces Mahi to Soumya
- Kundali Bhagya 17 July 2019 Update: Mahesh gets critical, Preeta find the pen drive
- Bahu Begum latest news: Azaan and Shayra Elan-e-nikah rasam ahead
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke 17 July 2019 Update: Kuhu asks Mishti to apologize to Meenakshi
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 July 2019 Written Update: Naira backs off knowing of Kartik's remarriage
Ajay Devgan All Set With His TV Show Based On Baba Ramdev’s Life on Discovery Jeet
Actor-producer Ajay Devgan is all set to make his debut as a producer on the small screen with TV show based on the life of Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev.
The show, which is titled Swami Ramdev Ek Sangharsh, is a biopic based on the life of Swami Ramdev’s inspirational journey and how he became a Yoga Guru. The show will star child actor Naman Jain. National Film award winner Naman, who received great appreciation for his performance in films such as Bollywood Chillar Party, Jai Ho and Raanjhanaa, will star as young Baba Ramdev (Ramkishan).
Now as per latest reports, actor Kranti Prakash Jha, who last appeared in the Sushant Singh Rajput-starrer MS Dhoni: The Untold Story as his friend, has been signed to essay the role of Baba Ramdev.
Devgan took to Twitter and revealed the first look of Jha as the yoga guru:
From real to reel. Amazingly done! pic.twitter.com/qy91Usbxgy
— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) December 29, 2017
Talking about playing the character of Baba ramdev, Kranti Prakash shared “It is a challenge to play a multi-faceted personality like Swami Ramdev. I will do my level best to deliver a convincing performance.”
Produced by Ajay Devgn Film Productions and Watergate Productions. Swami Ramdev: Ek Sangharsh will follow the story of the yoga guru and his companion Balakrishna. The series is expected to start airing on Discovery Jeet in January 2018.