- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Zee TV serial Kumkum Bhagya Latest News
Shikha Singh is proud of her nickname. And she has no issues flaunting it! The actress, who is presently seen essaying a negative role as Aaliya in ‘Kumkum Bhagya’, is called ‘dabbawali’ on the set.
Shikha laughs, “I’m very health conscious, and at any given time, have at least 10-12 dabbas of food with me. There are nuts, sprouts and food rich in fibre and my co-actors always make fun of me. They call me ‘dabbawali’. I’m quite cool with the nickname.”
The actress believes in eating at regular intervals. “The bag comprising all my dabbas is in my room upstairs. So, every two hours or during breaks, I climb the stairs to go to my room and munch on these healthy bites. This way, I also ensure I get my quota of exercise,” she laughs.