- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Televsion Latest News, Gossips
An actor’s life is never short of controversies and dating rumours is something which tops the list.
Recently, “Kumkum Bhagya” actress Sriti Jha (popularly known as Pragya) was linked to Kunal Karan Kapoor. While reports said they are very serious about their relationship, the actor came forward rubbishing it all.
Calling the gossip annoying, he said he’s good friends with Sriti and there’s nothing more to it.
“I will not comment on it. I mean, this is very cliched and more than anything, it is annoying! Sriti is nothing more than a good friend of mine,”said Kunal to a online portal.
Sriti and Kunal aren’t the only ones who have been linked together. Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi were romantically linked as well. However, Karan didn’t respond to it, instead saying very politely that people should respect their private lives.
Divyanka was also linked with co-star Vivek Dahiya, who plays ACP Abhishek in “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.
Suprisingly, she took all the speculations very sportingly, saying she doesn’t believe in “casual dating”.
“I must be the most eligible single girl in town, and that’s why I am being subjected to these speculations. I will take it as a compliment. As far as dating is concerned, I’m not a ‘casual dating’ person. I am looking forward to getting married only with the consent of my parents. I don’t see myself dating anyone now,” she told PTI.