- Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji 18 January 2019 Written Update
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 18 January 2019 Written Update
- Krishna Chali London Update: Veer agrees to join Radhe Krishna hospital
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai 18 january 2019 Written Update YUDKBH
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 18 Januray 2019 Written Update: Kartik-Naira to lose their baby?
Handsome and talented TV actor Manit Joura who is currently seen as Rishabh Luthra in Kundali Bhagya (Zee TV), feels that our body is like a temple and we should worship it.
Recently in an interview with a leading web portal, Manit spoke about his fitness mantra and how dedicated he is when it comes to his body and diet.
Manit, who wonderfully manages his shooting schedule and workout session, said, “I am an ‘eggetarian’ not by choice but for the need of my body.”
The actor manages to work out seven to eight hours on a daily basis. However, there are a few sweet delicacies that he craves for like Rasmalai, Moong dal halwa and Kaju ki barfi. Although he craves for these sweets, he says that it’s his willpower that helps him to stay miles away from them and follow a proper diet.
Manit is indeed handsomely managing his work and fitness!!
Manit made his Bollywood debut in Yash Raj Films’ romantic comedy Band Baaja Baaraat in 2010 and was seen as lead in Love Shagun (2016) and ALT Balaji’s The Test Case (2017). In Kundali Bhagya, Manit is seen along with Shraddha Arya and Dheeraj Dhoopar in lead roles, The show is love triangle between Rishabh (Manit), Preeta (Sharddha) and Karan (Dheeraj).