- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
TV actor Sourabh Raj Jain’s wife Ridhima gave birth to twins, boy and a girl
Sourabh and his wife Ridhima have been blessed with twins on 22 August! The duo have been endowed with a boy and a girl.
Sourabh excitedly told indianexpress.com, “The babies and Ridheema are fine. It is definitely a super happy moment for us.”
When asked about the names of the twins, Sourabh shared “We are yet to name the twins. I had thought of a couple of names, but my mother wanted me to come up with more options. So, we are all confused. I guess, it will take some time to name them.”
Sourabh and Ridhima have been married for about seven years. Sourabh, owing to superstitious beliefs, had kept the news of his wife’s pregnancy a secret. It was indeed a surprising news for all when he announced that he is a father.
Sourabh made his TV debut with Remix. He has garnered love and appreciation for his remarkable roles in shows like Parichay, Mahadev and Uttaran. His portrayal of Lord Krishna in Mahabharat became a life changing role for him, as he became a worldwide sensation. After juggling with hosting and RJing, Sourabh got back to TV with Mahakali. He has received a lot of appreciation for his role as Lord Shiva in the show.
Many congratulations to Sourabh and Riddhima on their newly attained parenthood.