- Kasauti Zindagi Ki latest news: Komolika jealous as Prerna gets praised
- Ishq Subhan Allah latest news: Kabir and Zara get a month's time to save their marriage
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 25 April 2019 Written Update
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer to start a boutique
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24 April 2019 Update: Manish gets a heart attack
Colors Balika Vadhu Latest News, Balika Vadhu Gossips
Popular TV actress Mahhi Vij, who was recently seen on ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, is all set to make a come back on TV after a gap of four years with Colors popular serial ‘Balika Vadhu’.
Mahi Vij will essay the role of grown-up Nimboli aka Dr. Nandini after the time leap in Balika Vadhu. Talented actor Avinash Sachdev (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fame) will also be a part of the show after the leap and the original cast will be wiped out.
Cute and goood-looking, Ruslaan Mumtaz, who was last seen in ‘Jee Le Zara’ on Sony TV too will be seen as main lead in Balika Vadhu.
The new chapter of Balika Vadhu will begin from 25 April 2016.
Talking about her return on TV and her role in the Balika Vadhu, Mahi shared “I was getting a lot of offers, but I auditioned for them half-heartedly, as I feared the show wouldn’t last more than six months. But ever since I gave a look test for ‘Balika Vadhu’ , I have been praying every single day for the deal to materialise.”
When questioned about what she feels about people believing that ‘Balika Vadhu’ has been overly stretched, she replied, “For me, it’s a fresh show with a fresh cast and approach. I am embarking on a new journey and have taken up a new show. I hope it will be a long inning.”