- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Actor Khalid Siddiqui got bruises on his face and hands
Television popular actor Khalid Siddiqui got bruises on his face and hands owing to a reel fight sequence for the Star Plus’ newbie show Mariam Khan Reporting Live.
According to the scene, Khalid being beaten up by goons in the show. Though the team was well rehearsed, it ended up with an injury.
“We do take precautions while shooting but such things do happen sometimes. I was given immediate medical aid and a few hours to rest on set. My co-stars too were with me throughout and constantly looking out for me,” Khalid said in a statement.
Mariam Khan Reporting Live is a story of little Mariam (essayed by Deshna Dugad) who aspires to be a good reporter just like her father (essayed by Khalid Siddiqui). The show also features popular actors like Sheena Bajaj, Paras Kalnawat, Avinash Mishra, Rukshar Rehman and Pooja Sharma in pivotal roles.
Stay tuned TellyDhmaal for more updates, latest news, and gossips of your favorite shows and celebrities.