- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Former “MasterChef Australia” contestant Sarah Todd will soon make her debut on Indian television with “Serve It Like Sarah”.
Featuring Todd, the show will discover new and unexplored facets of Goa including its hidden culinary treasures, read a statement.
From tracing Goa’s traditional dishes with Portuguese roots to underwater walks and exploring marine life, Todd will take viewers on an exotic journey through Goa.
Swati Mohan, Business Head for FOX Networks Group, said: “We’re very pleased to be bringing a talented chef like Sarah to FOX Life. She has a very special connection to the country and passion for these food adventures which has been well captured in the show. The viewers are in for a visual treat and will get a glimpse of a new, off beat side of Goa.”
Talking about her experience during the shoot and her association with FOX Life, Todd said: “Everyone has heard of Goa, most of us have been there for the sun and sand. But there is so much more to it. Working with FOX Life, gave me an exciting opportunity to showcase my ‘home-away-from-home’ in a way that I know it. “I have been in awe of the place from the first time I saw it and since then, kept going back to it whenever I could. Moving to Goa has been an eye opener and I believe, one can spend an entire lifetime in Goa and still be unknown to so many things.”