- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum upcoming: Rohit to insult Sonakshi at charity event
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz gets upset as Himasnhi Khurana and Vikas Gupta tease him about meeting over dinner
- Kundali Bhagya update: Karan stands for Preeta, doubts Sherlin NOT Mahira
- Beyhadh 2 update: Ananya prepones marriage with Rudra
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz had admitted of being of dating a model from Mumbai, See Video
Amul Masterchef India: Kitchen Ke Superstars, Season 4, Latest News, Gossips, Grand Finale
Star Plus Amul Masterccehf India Season 4 Grand Finale will be held tonight, 12 April 2015 at 9.00 PM.
The Top Three Finalists Neha Gandhi, Bhakti Manekar and Neha Shah will battle it out in the Grand Finale to become the next Masterchef of India along with prize money of Rs. 100 crore and chance to host their own cooking show and write their own cook book.
It was earlier reported that Tanu Weds Manu Returns jodi Kangana Ranaut and R Madhavan will be attending the grand finale of MasterChef India 4.
Now, the latest news from the sets of the Masterchef India 4 Grand Finale is that the star studded finale will be more spiced up with the presence of Preity Zinta in the show.
Apparently, Preity Zinta and her co-judges Chetan Bhagat and Marzi Pestonji of Nach Baliye 7 made a surprise visit to the sets of MasterChef India 4.
The finalists as well as the Judges were pleasantly surprised by their surprise visit.
Chef and Judge Sanjeev Kapoor said “It was a pleasant surprise to see the ‘Nach Baliye’ judges on our set. This was not planned and we had a lot of fun. Our finalists Neha, Bhakti and Nikita were thrilled to no extent.”
It’s only a matter of few hours now before we know who among Bhakti, Neha and Nikita wins the title of Masterchef India 4?
Keep reading this space for latest updates from Amul Masterchef India 4.