- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Star Plus Mere Angne Mein Gossips, Mere Angne Mein upcoming twists, MAM future story
Actress Nilu Kohli , who is seen as Sharmila Ji in ‘Mere Angne Mein’ , is unhappy with the way her character has shaped up. According to a latest report, the channel has decided to wind up her track.
It is reported that Nilu wanted the same screen space as her co-actors Kruttika Desaiand Ananya Khare . She was also looking for a fee hike. Her constant pressure for uplifting her track forced the makers to let her go off the show.
However, Nilu denies having asked for a fee hike. She says, “It’s not true as I am not up for renewal of contract yet. I am disheartened by the way my character has been treated, and have shared the same with the production house. But there are no hard feelings. I am hoping the situation will improve.