- Bigg Boss 13 update: Sidharth Shukla and Asim Riaz ugly fight see big fight on twitter by fans, MUST SEE REACTIONS
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
Colors Mere Angne Mein Latest News, MAM Gossips, Mere Angne Mein upcoming twists, future story, MAM Spoilers
The ongoing track of Star Plus serial “Mere Angne Mein” it is seen that Chanda (Puja Sharma) has been trying to get closer to Shivam (Karam Rajpal) whiich has been bothering Riya (Ekta Kaul).
At the same time Ammaji and Shivam’s mother are trying to convince Shivam to get married to Chanda. Shivam’s mother has walked out of the house to to pressurize Shivam to marry Chanda.
Riya is worried about Chanda’s true intentions as on one side she is being a good friend to her while on the other side she is getting closer to Shivam and acting like his wife.
Riya decides that she has to get Shivam’s mother Kaushalya back at home at any cost in order to make Shivam happy.
Now, in the upcoming episodes it will be seen that Chanda will step out of Shanti Sadan telling that she is going to the temple.
As per the latest precap viewers would finally get to see Chanda’s shocking truth as she would turn out to be a con who is robs people. She would be talking to a another man on the phone and would ask him to come soon as she is fed up of all her fake drama to be a sanskaari girl.
The precap also shows that Ammaji would be shocked seeing something. However, its surely going to be some other twists.
Viewers will have to wait a little longer, we guess until Shivam’s second wedding drama before Riya can expose Chanda’s truth in front of everyone!
Stay tuned for more updates!