- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Pooja exposes Raima bride swap in wedding mandap
- Kumkum Bhagya update: Abhi asks Aaliya to apologize to Prachi
- Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke spoilers: Abir returns home, Garba dance by family
- Sanjivani 2 spoilers: Asha helps Vardaan to ruin Sid career
- ITA Awards 2019 Winners List, Pics
TV serial gossips – Star Plus serial Mere Angne Mein latest news
Here’s sad news for the loyal fans of Star Plus show Mere Angne Mein (Sphereorigins’).
According to latest reports, after having a great run of more than two years, the show will soon come to an end on 5 August, 2017.
With a mixed bag of senior actors and youngsters, including Ammaji (Krutika Desai), Kaushalya (Survhita Trivedi), Raghav (Varun Badola) and Sarla (Ananya Khare), Shivam (Karam Rajpal), Riya (Ekta Kaul), Preeti (Charu Asopa), Charni (Richa Mukherjee) among many others; the show had entertained its viewers its iconic characters and really good performances coming from its cast.
Though the show has been garnering decent TRPs, the makers have decided to end the show on a good note. Well, all good things need to come to an end!!
Star Plus upcoming show Chakravyuh (Rolling Pictures and Taurus Media) will take the time slot left vacant by Mere Angne Main from 7 August.
Chakravyuh will be an intriguing family drama with a huge ensemble cast in Narayani Shastri, Sangeeta Ghosh, Lubna Salim, Ajay Chaudhary, Mahima Makwana.
Are you going to miss Mere Angne Mein? Drop your views in the comments section below.
Keep reading this space for latest updates of all the TV shows.