- Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji 18 January 2019 Written Update
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 18 January 2019 Written Update
- Krishna Chali London Update: Veer agrees to join Radhe Krishna hospital
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai 18 january 2019 Written Update YUDKBH
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 18 Januray 2019 Written Update: Kartik-Naira to lose their baby?
Star Plus Meri Durga latest news – After Swaragini and Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani Parineeta will seen in yet another performance-oriented role
Fans of Star Plus popular show Meri Durga (Paperback Films) will have to gear up for an interesting new entry in the show.
According to latest reports, talented and versatile actress Parineeta Borthakur (known for her role as Sharmishta in Colors’ Swaragini) will soon enter the show. She will essay the role of mother to Prince.
It is known that the show has recently taken a generation leap with actors Srishti Jain and Paras Kalnawat in lead roles as Durga and Prince.
Now, in the upcoming episodes, Sanjay Prince’s family will be introduced soon. And Parineeta has been roped in to play the mother of Prince.
Parineeta’s character would be very powerful and aristocratic. She will always want to dictate her terms, and will be a larger than life persona when it comes to her characterization. She will have a grey shade to portray.
Parineeta was recently seen essaying the negative lead in Zee TV’s Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
Keep reading this space for latest news and updates of Meri Durga.