- Ishq Subhan Allah Gossips: New entry of actress Deepali Saini ahead
- Kulfi Kumar Bajewala upcoming: Amyra Birthday celebration and big twists ahead
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai: Sameer upset with Naina during party
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Naksh decides to give Krish to Naira
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki upcoming twists: Prerna to hide her pregnancy from Anurag
Mohsin Khan Latest News, Mohsin Khan Gossips
Actor Mohsin Khan, who rose to fame with Life OK’s show ‘Dream Girl- Ek Ladki Deewani Si’ was in news yesterday, as it was rumoured that he got drowned in the river Jiabharali at Tipi (Assam-Arunachal Pradesh border) and was found dead.
Mohsin is confirmed to be safe and sound. He is presently in Mumbai. The actor who had been hit by dengue for the past few weeks, recently paid a visit to the Ajmer Sharif.
Talking about the death hoax, Mohsin said “”I am very much safe and alive. My phone has been ringing constantly since yesterday. There was a news stating that I got drowned and was found dead.. and they have clearly mentioned that ‘Dream Girl’ actor Mohsin Khan drowned and died! That’s so bizarre! All my family and friends got tensed. And imagine, I am clarifying to all of them that I am still alive.”
The shocking coincidence for Mohsin is that, he was in fact planning a trip to Assam for a stay at his friend’s place. “I had a plan to go to Assam, but I don’t think I will be going there for sometime now, after reading this story.”
Mohsin, stay safe and be blessed!!
Star Plus shows Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi, Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan, Sumit Sambhal Lega to go off air in January 2016