- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Asim Riaz betrays Mahira Sharma in captaincy task
- Jennifer Winget aces the All Black look in Beyhadh 2, Must See Photos
- Kundali Bhagya 10 December 2019 Written Update
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 10 December 2019 update: Pari makes confessions, Rohit tensed with Pooja's real identity
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki update: Prerna accident and miscarriage twist
Kumkum Bhagya latest news, Kumkum serial gossips
TV actress Mouni Roy, who will next be seen doing a special dance performance in “Kumkum Bhagya”, has dedicated her performance to her friend and actress Sriti Jha, who plays the lead of Pragya in Zee TV show.
The makers of the show will telecast a special episode “Deva Shri Ganesha” where popular TV actors would be seen giving special dance performances to celebarte Ganapati festival.
Naagin fame Mouni will be seen performing on the popular song “Mohe rang do laal” from the film “Bajirao Mastani”.
“I am grateful to get a chance to perform at Deva Shri Ganesha – the Ganpati special episode of my friend Sriti Jha’s show ‘Kumkum Bhagya’. I dedicate my performance to her,” Mouni said in a statement. “I have also shared the stage with Asha Negi and Amruta Khanvilkar for the very first time for this act and it was wonderful to shoot with them,” shared Mouni.
Legendary actor Jeetendra will also make an appearance on the show, which is produced by his daughter Ekta Kapoor.
Along with Sriti Jha, Kumkum Bhagya also features actors Shabbir Ahluwalia (Abhi), Shikha Singh (aaliya) and Leena Jumani (Tanu).
The special episode “Deva Shree Ganesha” will air on Sunday, 10 September 2016 from 6.30 PM onwards.
Check out the pictures/images of your favourite stars at this special event: