- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz asks Sidharth Shukla to lick his shoes, MUST SEE REACTIONS
- Bigg Boss 13 gossips: Check OUT what advice VJ Andy has for BB13 contestants
- Kundali Bhagya update: Rishabh gets Preeta bailed out of jail
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Veena gets Sonakshi arrested
- Yeh Hai Chahatein update: Rudraksh and Prisha hate-revenge track begins
Star Plus serial Naamkaran latest news, Namkaran latest updates
TV and Film actress Reema Lagoo died of a cardiac arrest in Mumbai a little after 3 am. She was 59.
Ms Lagoo had been taken to the Kokilaben Hospital. Her last rites will be held later today. Her son-in-law told news agency PTI, “She was complaining of chest pain so we took her to hospital around 1 am. She passed away due to a heart attack around 3.15 am. She was perfectly fine and had no health issues…so it is really shocking for all us that she is no more with us.”
Reema Lagoo‘s sudden death has left everyone shocked and deeply saddened.
Right now entire Bollywood is mourning her death, right from Amitabh Bachchan to Priyanka Chopra expressed their grief over the veteran actress’ death.
Reema was working in Star Plus popular show Naamkaran produced by Mahesh Bhatt, where she stunned us with her baddie avatar. Her Namkaran co-actors too are deeply saddened and shocked by her sudden death. Sayantani Ghosh, Barkha Bisht Sengupta and child actor Arsheen Maandaar shared their memory of working with Reema Lagoo.
Reema Lagoo was a veteran of the Marathi stage and appeared in several high profile Bollywood films, working with top stars like Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. Reema Lagoo is survived by her daughter Mrunmayee, also an actress.
RIP Reema Lagoo. You will be dearly missed.