- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Kartik shocked to get message from Naira
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19 July 2019 Written Update
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 19 July 2019 Written Update: Anurag meets Prerna burns down her suite
- Kundali Bhagya spoilers: Preeta's haldi ceremony next - PICs inside
- Kundali Bhagya 19 July 2019 Update: Preeta donates blood to Mahesh
Naamkaran latest news – Gear up for a new entry in the show
The viewers of Star Plus popular show Naamkaran have been witnessing high voltage drama as Dayawnati is determined to kill her grand daughter Avni (Aditi Rathore).
However, soon Daywanti’s evilness will come to an end and viewers will get to see a new entry in the show who would bring new twists and turns in the story line.
According to latest reports, TV actor Karam Rajpal who is known for his role as Shivam in Mere Angne Mein will join the star cast of Namkaran.
It is heard that Karam will essay a negative character in the show. He would play the role of Gurumaa’s son. He would have been the one who had raped Juhi (Poonam Preet).
Shared a source, “Though Karam has not signed on the dotted lines yet, he looks apt to play the role. And this will be a welcome change for Karam after playing the positive Shivam in Mere Angne Mein.”
Keep reading this space for latest updates, spoilers and upcoming twists of Naamkaran!