- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 17 October 2019 Written Update: Bajaj realizes mistake unites AnuPre
- YRKKH Spoiler: Kairav's Birthday Party, Vedika's Ex drama
- Kundali Bhagya Diwali special episode update: Kareena bua plans Mahira-Karan engagement
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Kartik gives sole custody of Kairav to Naira
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Stolen engagement ring drama ahead
Star Plus Naamkaran serial gossips, Namkaran upcoming twists, spoilers, future story
Popular theatre and television artiste Ragini Shah has been brought in to step into the late Reema Lagoo’s shoes in Naamkaran after the latter’s sudden demise. Reema played Dayawanti Mehta, one of the protagonists in the Star Plus show.
Talking to a leading portal, Ragini said, “Though I hadn’t worked with Reemaji, we knew each other because of our theatre background. I am a Gujarati theatre artiste and she had featured in a few Gujarati plays,” Ragini says, adding, “I have never replaced any actress in my career so far, let alone replacing someone who is no more with us. I was finalised for the show within two hours. The task is challenging and I am overwhelmed with emotions. Playing the part, which was originally portrayed to perfection by Reemaji, feels extremely heavy. But as they say, the show must go on.”
She also said that her upcoming work will be a tribute to Reema Lagoo. Ragini further said, “”It’s not possible to replicate her on the show. I have been given the creative freedom to approach the character my way. This one will be for Reemaji.”
The actress has already started shooting for the show.