- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
Nach Baliye 7 Too Much, NB7, Latest News, Gossips, Eviction
Rashmi Desai-Nandish Sandhu Top Scoring Jodi of the Week with Nach Power
The last episode of Star Plus’ Nach Baliye 7 Too Much was yet another entertaining episode with brilliant performances and and yet another surprise in store for the viewers as this week two celebrity couples (Jodi) got eliminated.
Jay Soni – Pooja Shah and Sana Saeed – Deepesh Sharma got evicted from Nach Baliye 7.
Jay Soni & Pooja Shah were the least scoring Jodi with 22 marks. They performed a candle themed dance on the song Teri Baahon mein Jo Sukoon Tha from movie “Ek Tha Villian”.
Judges felt that though the theme was good, but there were a new misses specially in case of Pooja as her body posture is incorrect during lifts.
Judge Chetan felt that it was not a very smooth act.
Sana and Deepesh too scored 22 marks. However, since Sana had hurt herself last night during the rehearsals, she could not perform along with Deepesh. Deepesh had to perform along with the choreographer on the song Badtameez Dil from Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
Judges felt that it was an average performance and missed Sana.
Towards the end, both the jodi’s Sana-Deepesh and Jay-Pooja had to end their Nach journey with a tie in the scores.
While, the episode saw double elimination, Rashmi Desai and Nandish Sandhu gave an outstanding sensuous dance performance Aa Zara Kareeb Se from Murder 2.
Judge Marzi loved their act and said that both of them performed brilliantly while Chetan commented that it was a near perfect act for him.
Rashmi-Nandish scored highest score of 29 marks to become the Top scoring Jodi of the week.
Mrunal Thakur and Sharad Tripathi too gave a very passionate and sensuous dance performance on Katra Katra Main Jeeoon from movie Alone. The couple scored a total of 25 marks.
Stay tuned for all the latest updates from NB7.