- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Party twists, Maya attempts to kill Anatara
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoilers: Naira goes missing from Sangeet
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Komolika to stab Prerna in hospital
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Sonakshi to confront Naren over Pooja's truth
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashmi Desai calls it off with Arhaan Khan, Fan reactions SEE HERE
Nach Baliye 7 Too Much, Latest News, Gossips, Teen Ka Tadka Photos
Last Sunday’s episode (05.07.2015) of Star Plus Nach Baliye 7 was not #Too Much but Three Much!
The top five jodis performed along with a special celebrity guest and it was a treat for all the Nach Fans!
Rashmi and Nandish were joined by popular TV actress Sargun Mehta and the trio gave a tribal based dance act on african music.
Famous dancer Mukti Mohan joined Sana and Deepesh and they gave a sizzling dance performance on Main Lovely Ho Gayee Yaar.
Qubool Hai fame actor Karanvir Bohra joined Himanshoo and Amruta and they together gave power packed dance act on title track of movie Singham.
Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel gave a Three Much emotional dance performance along with popular dancer and choreographer Salman Y Khan. They performed on the song Jaane Nahin Denge Tujhe from the movie 3 idiots.
Mayuresh-Ajisha stole the show alongwith Amar Kunwar as they performed on the song Tum Se Na Jaane Kyun from Ajab Prem Ki Kahani.
Later, the jodis had to perform second dance act. The Jodi’s were scored on both their dance performance i.e. as trio as well as duo dance acts.
Mayuresh-Ajisha were the top scoring jodi of this week. Wild card entry Sana-Deepesh had to end their Nach Journey as they got eliminated from the show with least scores.