- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum upcoming: Rohit to insult Sonakshi at charity event
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz gets upset as Himasnhi Khurana and Vikas Gupta tease him about meeting over dinner
- Kundali Bhagya update: Karan stands for Preeta, doubts Sherlin NOT Mahira
- Beyhadh 2 update: Ananya prepones marriage with Rudra
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz had admitted of being of dating a model from Mumbai, See Video
Tollywood latest news, latest gossips
Actor Naga Chaitanya, son of Telugu superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna, has confirmed that he will would get married nest year.
“It (marriage) should happen next year. My father will announce the date once it’s finalised. At the moment, I can’t divulge more information,” Chaitanya shared with a leading daily.
Rumoured to be in a relationship with actress Samantha Prabhu, he refused to comment when asked about it.
Chaitanya is currently busy wrapping up Telugu action-thriller “Saahasam Swasaga Sagipo”, and also awaits the release of “Premam”, the eponymous remake of Malayalam blockbuster.
He has also signed a yet-untitled project with director Kalyan Krishna, and it is slated to go on the floors later this year.