- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum upcoming: Rohit to insult Sonakshi at charity event
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz gets upset as Himasnhi Khurana and Vikas Gupta tease him about meeting over dinner
- Kundali Bhagya update: Karan stands for Preeta, doubts Sherlin NOT Mahira
- Beyhadh 2 update: Ananya prepones marriage with Rudra
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz had admitted of being of dating a model from Mumbai, See Video
Piya Rangrezz Latest News, Piya Rangrezz Spoilers, Piya Rangrezz Gossips, Piya Rangrezz upcoming story
In the last episode of Life OK ‘Piya Rangrezz’ serial we saw that Sher (Gaurav S Bajaj) met with an accident as she was looking out for Chanda (Shivshakti Sachdev) who has kidnapped his mother Bhanvari Devi.
Chanda witnesses Sher’s accident and finds out that Sher dies in the accident. She comes back to Bhanvari Devi and informs her.
Bhanvari is shocked and is unable to believe that her son Sher Singh is dead. Furious Bhanvari tells Chanda to release her from being tied to a chair. Chanda refuses to do so and once gain goes back to Sher’s house to find out if Sher is really dead.
Chanda sees the media talking about Sher’s accidental death and Bhanvari Devi missing while Shraddha (Kirtida Mistry) cries over Sher’s dead body. Sher’s mamaji warns Chanda on media camera to release Bhanvari at the earliest else she will not be spared.
Is Sher really dead?
It had been earlier reported that Shivashakti Sachdev aka Chanda’s track will soon come to an end in the show!
Well, our guess is that Sher is faking it to be dead in order to trap Chanda for his mother’s safety. And its seems like she would get trapped and will be soon out of Sher and Shraddha’s life.
Finally good news for fans of Sher-Shraddha who have been waiting for their favourite couple to re-unite!