- Bigg Boss 13: Happy Birthday Sana trends on twitter as fans wish Shehnaaz Gill on her Birthday
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan reactions as Himanshi Khurana, Vikas Gupta, Shehbaz Badesha, Kashmira Shah to enter the house during this week, Fan reactions
- Naagin 4 upcoming twists: Vishakha to save Nayantara, Dev-Brinda to get married?
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Prerna NOT to die, will come back in bold avatar
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Maya plans to kill Rudra on his wedding day
Television Latest News, TV Gossips
Model and Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Pooja Mishra has filed a poilce complaint against 3 videographers in Jaipur for gangraping her
The model, who has been involved in controversial news in the past, was in the city for the promotion and press conference of her television lifestyle show ‘Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai’, which was to be followed by a photo shoot.
As per reports, the three accused by Pooja Mishra drugged her and raped her in the hotel. She said she lodged a case when she woke up in the morning. She also said the owner of the saloon, where she addressed a press conference, delayed the event to increase the bill. The model also accused the owner Ritu Deshwal of stealing Rs 2 lakh when she was shooting at the saloon.
Police said a case under section 376 (rape) and 384 (blackmail) of IPC has been registered and they are investigating the matter.
This, however, is not the first time Pooja has accused someone of raping her.
In April 2015, the Big Boss contestant had lodged another molestation case in Udaipur. She had alleged that she was offered a drink laced with drugs at a five-star hotel and then molested by an unidentified person.
n September last year, she was caught on camera manhandling hotel staff at Taj Dwarka. She stirred up the controversy further by threatening the media. “Be wary that you are tampering with something that can cost you over Rs 1000 crore when you are slammed with a defamation case,” Pooja had said.