- Street Dancer 3D Movie Review: Check out candid reviews before you book your tickets
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Lav Kush birthday party to reveal their truth
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Nishi uses pre-nup agreement against Sonakshi
- YRHPK spoilers: Nannu turns negative to break Mishbir
- Bigg Boss 13: Arti Singh breaks down over Asim Riaz's fixed deposit remark, gets condemned
Television Latest News, Gossips
Pretty TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee (popular for fer role as ‘Anandi’ from ‘Balika Vadhu’) finally wishes to settle down.
The actress, who’ll be seen with her boyfriend actor-producer Rahul Raj Singh in the reality show ‘Power Couple’ on Sony TV, is keen on tying the knot. Should things go as they planned, the wedding will happen next year!
When asked if this is a cover-up for recent reports of her secret wedding with Rahul Raj Singh, Pratyusha said, “Those reports did the damage and my parents were upset. They thought that they weren’t important enough to be informed. All I want to say is that when we get married, the world will know. And that will happen soon.”
Talking about his equation with Pratyusha, Rahul said, “After staying together for so long in the show, I have come to the conclusion that we can spend our lives together. Our relationship has defied the age-old saying that opposites attract as we are alike in all aspects. Since we are so similar, there is no scope for fight. What connects us on a deeper level is that we read each other’s thought”.