- Mere Dad Ki Dulhan on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Pics, Wiki, Promo, Timings
- Choti Sardarni update: Sarabjeet asks Kulwant to take Meher home
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke update: Mishti to save Abir's father
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 13 September 2019 Written Update
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 13 September 2019 Written Update
Television Latest News, Gossips
Pretty TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee (popular for fer role as ‘Anandi’ from ‘Balika Vadhu’) finally wishes to settle down.
The actress, who’ll be seen with her boyfriend actor-producer Rahul Raj Singh in the reality show ‘Power Couple’ on Sony TV, is keen on tying the knot. Should things go as they planned, the wedding will happen next year!
When asked if this is a cover-up for recent reports of her secret wedding with Rahul Raj Singh, Pratyusha said, “Those reports did the damage and my parents were upset. They thought that they weren’t important enough to be informed. All I want to say is that when we get married, the world will know. And that will happen soon.”
Talking about his equation with Pratyusha, Rahul said, “After staying together for so long in the show, I have come to the conclusion that we can spend our lives together. Our relationship has defied the age-old saying that opposites attract as we are alike in all aspects. Since we are so similar, there is no scope for fight. What connects us on a deeper level is that we read each other’s thought”.