- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Television Gossips, Bollywood Latest News
It is known that Priya Malik, ex Bigg Boss 9 contestant, is quite vocal about her opinions.
Recently, CBFC made headline when it asked the makers of Bollywood upcoming movie Baar Baar Dekho (starring Katrina Kaif and Siddharth Malhotra ) to remove a visual showing bra from the film.
The censor board has objected to a shot of brassiere and a scene with reference to the adult comic series “Savita Bhabhi”.
Protesting against the same, Priya Malik took to her social media. Posting a picture of hers, she wrote: “Because wearing a visible #bra would be indecent. #FreeTheNipple.”
Priya chose to do away with the bra and wore nothing underneath the dress to show her support for the film.
This is not the first time, however, that the CBFC has interfered in a film’s creative process.
Censor board has faced a lot of controversy in recent past for suggesting arbitrary cuts to movies. Films like “Udta Punjab”, “Aligarh”, “Jai Gangaajal”, “Angry Indian Godesses” have had a run in with the board and its chief Pahlaj Nihalani.
Hailing from Dehradun. Priya is a teacher by profession and first appeared in Big Brother Australia in 2014. She was one of the finalists on the show.