- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Spoilers: Sippy family ask Rohit to propose Sonakshi
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki to take 10 years leap, Mahi-Harman blessed with a daughter
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 August 2019 Episode Update: Kartik introduces Vedika as his wife to Naira
- Vidya serial on Colors: cast, wiki, story, pics, promo, time
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 16 August 2019 Written Update
Television latest news, TV Gossips
TV actress Radhika Madan, popular for her role as Ishani of “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi,” recently made headlines when reports of her sharing screen space with Ranveer Singh surfaced.
While fans of the gorgeous television actress were excited with the possibility of seeing her alongside the “Bajirao Mastani” actor, Radhika has revealed that she is not working with him.
Recently in an interview, Radhikha admitted that she was supposed to be a part of a commercial along with Ranveer. She apparently had issues with the script and the deal between her and the makers didn’t materialise. “I was supposed to do an Ad with Ranveer Singh but I am not doing it now due to some reason,” Radhika told a leading web portal.
It was also rumoured that Radhika will soon make her Bollywood debut opposite actress Bhagyashree’s son Abhimanyu Dasani. The as-yet untitled film will be helmed by Vasan Bala and produced by Phantom Films. Radhika is currently preparing for her role in the film. The film also marks the Bollywood debut of Abhimanyu.
Radhika’s show “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi” had started on a grand note with an interesting storyline, but over the next two years, the teleseries lost its charm, resulting in a constant drop in the Television Rating Points (TRPs). The show’s lead actors, Radhika and Shakti Arora (who played a character named Ranveer), and their on-screen chemistry turned out to be viewers’ favourite.