- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai’s Sameer aka Randeep Rai is celebrating his 25th birthday today, 08th June 2018
TV actor Randeep Rai has become a heartthrob among millions of female fans with his role has Sameer in Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai on Sony TV!!
Randeep’s fans and friends have already lit up their favorite actor’s special day with best wishes and yummy cakes!! Here we bring to you some interesting facts about the birthday boy Randeep Rai!
- Randeep Rai was born and brought up in Jhansi and he jokingly calls himself ‘Jhansi ka Raja’.
- Randeep grew up in Jhansi and shifted to Pune for further education. He completed his graduation from Pune’s MIT College.
- The actor was always attracted to the acting profession and he shifted to Mumbai in search of modelling projects.
- Though a newbie in Tellywood , Randeep is a big name in the advertisement industry. He has more than 120 advertisements to his name and he has shared the screen space with many big Bollywood names like Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Ranveer Singh.
- Randeep Rai is a big fan of Salman Khan. Interestingly he always hated filmy romance and cheesy love stories but he agreed to do Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai when he came to know that Sameer’s character is going to be based on Salman’s Prem in Maine Pyaar Kiya.
- Randeep Rai is known for his good looks and the actor is very particular about his hair care. To all the fans waiting to know Randeep’s favorite hair products brands, this will come as a big suprise to you- Randeep uses kitchen products like eggs, curd and coconut oil every alternate day.
- Randeep Rai is the youngest in the family and he has a bubbly and mischievous personality.
- Randeep is the heartbeat of girls, he doesn’t believe in casual flirting and he isn’t impressed easily. Currently he is still waiting to meet the girl of his dreams.
Tellydhamaal wishes a very happy birthday to Randeep!