- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
TV actor Ritvik Arora aka Ahaan in Tu Aashiqui on Colors
Full Name: Ritvik Arora
Date of Birth: unknown
Age (as on today): 19 years
Birth place: unknown
Marital Status: Single
Debut serial: Tu Aashiqui as Ahaan
twitter id: @imRitvik_Arora
About Ritvik Arora
Ritvik Arora is Indian TV actor who will make his debut as lead actor in Tu Aashqui on Colors channel. Ritvik is paired opposite popular actress Jannat Zubair Rahmani. It is about the love story of Pankti Sharma and Ahaan Dhanrajgir, a musician. Pankti’s mother tries to separate them by getting Pankti married to a rich guy. Ritvik’s character Ahaan is inspired from Aditya Roy Kapur’s in Aashiqui 2. Both of them have similar personalities.
Ritvik Arora Biography
Ritvik is a Delhi based boy and has studied in St Columbus School, the alma mater of Shah Rukh Khan. He is one of the winners of Delhi Times Fresh Face 2015 from Shri Guru Govind Singh College of Commerce.
Ritvik was the president of the dramatics club of the school and says it is his school that instilled the passion for acting in him. Rithvik adds, “Having Shah Rukh Khan as a senior has always inspired me to take up acting as a career. St Columbus, which has a very active dramatics club, is to be credited for instigating the actor in me. After that, winning Fresh Face in college boosted my confidence.”
Ritvik has done dancing professionally for two years and he shares that dancing has helped him hone my acting skills as well.
Talking about get his debut on TV in a lead role, he shared “I was looking for opportunities and got a random call for casting from a friend I used to dance with. She asked me for my pictures for the first round of selection. I have never had a professional shoot done and therefore sent pictures clicked on my phone. The makers asked me to make a video saying some of the dialogues from the show. I made an amateur video, on the basis of which I was called for the final round of audition to Mumbai, after which I was given the role.”