- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 17 October 2019 Written Update: Bajaj realizes mistake unites AnuPre
- YRKKH Spoiler: Kairav's Birthday Party, Vedika's Ex drama
- Kundali Bhagya Diwali special episode update: Kareena bua plans Mahira-Karan engagement
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Kartik gives sole custody of Kairav to Naira
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Stolen engagement ring drama ahead
Saath Nibhana Saathiya latest news, SNS serial upcoming story, future twists, spoilers
In the ongoing track of Saath Nibhana Saathiya serial on Star Plus it is seen that Dr. Krishna (Khalid Siddiqui) and Mansi (Kajal Pisal) have mentally tortured Gopi (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) and admitted her into a mental asylum.
Koila has found out that Gopi’s life is in danger and Krishna’s family behaviour has increased her doubts.
Now, in the upcoming episodes of Saathiya, it will be seen that Kokila will find out about Krishna’s reality and will regret her decision to get Gopi married to him. She vows to save Gopi at any cost and teach Raheja family a good lesson too!
It will be seen that Gopi will manage to escape from the mental asylum and will reach a place with Janmashtami celebrations where she would be scocked to see Ahem (Mohammad Nazim) alive and enjoying Dahi Handi ritual. However, Ahem’s look alike will call himself as Jaggi.
According to a report, Mohammad Nazim will make a re-entry in Saath Nibhana Saathiya as Ahem’s twin brother Jaggi.
Initially Kokila would think her son is alive but would be convinced that Jaggi is Ahem’s look alike. Jaggi will be a very much different from Ahem and will be a fun loving and cheerful guy. Kokila will take Jaggi’s help to save Gopi.
Is Jaggi really Ahem’s twin brother? What is Jaggi’s truth? Look’s like, lots of interesting drama in store for fans of Saathiya especially Ahem-Gopi fans!
Stay tuned for more updates!