- Bigg Boss 13 gossips: Asim Riaz loses Elite Club membership?
- Sidharth Shukla wants to leave Bigg Boss 13, Twitterati reacts, gets big support from fans
- Kundali Bhagya 20 January 2020 written update: Karan in a dilemma over Mahira's accusations against Preeta
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 20 January 2020 update: Rohit blames Sonakshi for breaking his family
- Bigg Boss 13 update: Sidharth Shukla and Asim Riaz ugly fight starts a war on twitter by fans, MUST SEE REACTIONS
Saath Nibhana Saathiya latest news, SNS serial upcoming story, future twists, spoilers
In the ongoing track of Saath Nibhana Saathiya serial on Star Plus it is seen that Dr. Krishna (Khalid Siddiqui) and Mansi (Kajal Pisal) have mentally tortured Gopi (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) and admitted her into a mental asylum.
Koila has found out that Gopi’s life is in danger and Krishna’s family behaviour has increased her doubts.
Now, in the upcoming episodes of Saathiya, it will be seen that Kokila will find out about Krishna’s reality and will regret her decision to get Gopi married to him. She vows to save Gopi at any cost and teach Raheja family a good lesson too!
It will be seen that Gopi will manage to escape from the mental asylum and will reach a place with Janmashtami celebrations where she would be scocked to see Ahem (Mohammad Nazim) alive and enjoying Dahi Handi ritual. However, Ahem’s look alike will call himself as Jaggi.
According to a report, Mohammad Nazim will make a re-entry in Saath Nibhana Saathiya as Ahem’s twin brother Jaggi.
Initially Kokila would think her son is alive but would be convinced that Jaggi is Ahem’s look alike. Jaggi will be a very much different from Ahem and will be a fun loving and cheerful guy. Kokila will take Jaggi’s help to save Gopi.
Is Jaggi really Ahem’s twin brother? What is Jaggi’s truth? Look’s like, lots of interesting drama in store for fans of Saathiya especially Ahem-Gopi fans!
Stay tuned for more updates!