- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Television Latest News, TV Gossips
Popular actress and RJ Sana Amin Sheikh is all set to tie knot to TV director Aijaz Sheikh on 14 January 2016.
She is best known for her lead role as Ritu Shah on the Disney Channel India Original Series, Kya Mast Hai Life, as Suman in Jeet Jayenge Hum, as Lajjo in Gustakh Dil and as Reet in Mera Naam Karegi Roshan. She works as a radio jockey on the show Khubsurut Sana Ke Sath on Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM.
Sana Aijaz first met during a shoot and dated for almost three years. It will be a hectic wedding for Sana as she is will be soon seen in a lead role in Colors TV upcoming serial Krishnadasi which will start from January 25.
Talking about her wedding, excited Sana shared with a leading daily “Marriage will just be a formality. Aijaz and I are so used to each other that it feels like we are already married. I’ll start shooting for my show soon, so I’ll only take a three-day break for the wedding next month. We will have the haldi-mehndi on one day, sangeet on the next and then the nikaah.”
The wedding will be a close-knit affair for the actress, with just family and close friends in attendance.
TellyDhammal wishes Sana and Aijaz a blissful married life!