- Bigg Boss 13 gossips: Asim Riaz loses Elite Club membership?
- Sidharth Shukla wants to leave Bigg Boss 13, Twitterati reacts, gets big support from fans
- Kundali Bhagya 20 January 2020 written update: Karan in a dilemma over Mahira's accusations against Preeta
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 20 January 2020 update: Rohit blames Sonakshi for breaking his family
- Bigg Boss 13 update: Sidharth Shukla and Asim Riaz ugly fight starts a war on twitter by fans, MUST SEE REACTIONS
Sony TV upcoming reality show “Power Couple” Latest News, Gossips,Contestants
Ever since Sony TV announced the launch of its new reality show, “Power Couple”, speculations regarding the contestants have been doing the rounds.
Popular TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee and her beau Rahul Raj Singh had signed the dotted line for the show.
There were reports that the makers have approached Aftab Shivdasani and his wife Nin Dusanj, Neelam and Sameer Soni, Ranvijay Singh and his wife Priyanka Panag and Rishi Attari, and Sanaya andMohit to take part in the show.
According to latest reports, Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal will not be a part of the show. “No, we won’t be a part of Power Couple. In fact we haven’t been approached for any such show as well,” Mohit told to a leading online portal.
Power Couple” which is likely to air in October 2015, will see around 10-12 popular couples from across fields competing with each other over different tasks. It will be shot in Goa for over a few months and the celebs will be judged as per their performances during the challenges.
Meanwhile,Sanaya is busy with dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8”. The gorgeous actress has been winning hearts with her stupendous performance.
Keep reading this space for more latest updates from your favourite shows and actors!