- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Television latest news, TV serial gossips
Fans of TV actress Sanaya Irani have been waiting for long time to see their favorite actress back on small screen and were left disappointment when her upcoming show titled Meenu Mausi got shelved.
However, here’s some good news for the fans!
According to latest reports, Sanaya is currently in talks for a lead role role in Yash Patnaik’s (Beyond Dreams) new show on Sony TV.
The show is tentatively as Behane and its story will depict the journey of a girl who would be suffering from a health ailment, similar to the hyperactivity syndrome.
It is heard that the role will require Sanaya to be at the top of her performance and could be Sanaya’s best-ever roles.
The channel and makers have been very keen on casting Sanaya for the lead role of Kavya, the girl with the health problem. Talks are presently happening with Sanaya Irani.
The show will go on floor in January 2017.
Keep reading this space for latest updates of your favourite TV shows and serials.