- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke update: Mishti chooses Nannu over Abir, Mishbir temple meet ahead
- Ishq Subhan Allah upcoming twist: Shahbaz reveals Zara is alive, see PROMO
- Bigg Boss 13 gossips: Asim Riaz loses Elite Club membership?
- Sidharth Shukla wants to leave Bigg Boss 13, Twitterati reacts, gets big support from fans
- Kundali Bhagya 20 January 2020 written update: Karan in a dilemma over Mahira's accusations against Preeta
Bepannaah latest news, Bepanah serial gossips
Colors latest romantic thriller, Bepannaah (Bepanah) has been whipping up the audience emotions, right from the first episode. As per the reports, now, it has been sprinting towards the top place in the TRP ladder.
Apart from the gripping story line, the other exciting thing of the show is, its popular star cast: Jennifer Winget, Sehban Azim, Harshad Chopda, and Namita Dubey.
Sheban Azim, who is playing the role of Yash, shared his views, “It is an integral part of the plot. The character has left a lot behind for Zoya (Jennifer Winget) and Aditya (Harshad Chopda) to solve. Also, Yash and Pooja (Namita Dubey) are the pillar of the entire story line. It’s an interesting and layered role and I am really happy about being a part of Bepannaah.”
Answering his rumoured affair with Jennifer will bring in more audience to the show, he quipped, “Not at all. Jenny and I have been friends for a long time and somehow people started assuming we are in a relationship. As for our audience, they like us together but that doesn’t mean we have to be a real-life couple.”
Sheban Azim is very confident that the television audience are ready to accept mature concepts like these.“The viewers have evolved a lot and are ready to understand and accept shows based on complexities of relationships. We have had bold and mature shows before, and it did quite well too. If we don’t give our audience new content, how would we even know?”
Are you enjoying watching Bepanaah? Share your thoughts/views in the comments section below.
Stay tuned to Tellydhamaal for more news, updates and gossips of your favorite show.