- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Colors Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 Latest News, Gossips, JDJ8, Jhalak Reloaded – 19 September 2015 and 20 September 2015 episode update
This week Shamita and Deepak gave a spellbinding mythological performance around goddess Durga. They portrayed the battle of good and evil through the ‘Devi and Asura’ act with sword and trishul as their props, where Deepak played the latter, the one who caused havoc in the three lokas.
Dance Guru, Ganesh was quite impressed with their act and complimented Deepak on his dynamic energy and Shamita on her grand entry.
Malaika decided to play around and said, “Should I call you Shamita or Jai Mata Di!” She further added that their performance was filled with energy and had a strong impact.
Lauren chose to agree with Malaika and also commented that once the costume was on, Shamita completely transformed and so did the energy around her.
Shahid Kapoor enjoyed the performance but said, “Is hafte I feel the contestants are depending on their choreographer too much to be safe. Shamita you are looking so good in the outfit. I felt you were doing justice to the part you are playing.” All the judges agreed in unison that her performance concentrated on the concept and there was less dancing. “Marks are for dance,” said Shahid.
Well, did she win the immunity ball or was it her last performance on Jhalak?
Keep reading this space for more latest updates from JDJ8!